Program of the Association “Uzulgurjisavdoinvest” for the year 2014 on the issues of improving the supply of the population
Targets and indicators of the Association «Uzulgurjisavdoinvest» and regional wholesale trade bases of the system of the Association on upgrading interactive government services in the information system and formation of information database
PACKAGE OF MEASURES on further training of the personnel of the Association «Uzulgurjisavdoinvest» in the scope of formation and development of information and communication technologies for the year 2014
The Inspection Plan of the implementation of the Resolution № 355 of the Cabinet of Ministers from December 31, 2013 on “Measures to establish an evaluation system of the development of information and communication technologies in the Republic of Uzbekistan” in the Association «Uzulgurjisavdoinvest»
AN ACTION PLAN on further training of the personnel of the Association «Uzulgurjisavdoinvest» and the regional wholesale trade bases of the system in the scope of formation and development of information and communication technologies for the year 2014
AN ACTION PLAN of the Association «Uzulgurjisavdoinvest» on computerizing the administration process, developing information and communication technologies (ICT) and information safety for the years 2013-2014
November 22, 2013
The training seminar on increasing effectiveness of informaton and communication technologies use in «Uzulgurjisavdoinvest» Association
November 20, 2013 Tashkent
Sh.S. Asamov-Chief Administrator
I.H.Isroilov - specialist
A.B.Rahimov - specialist
А.А.Nurmuhammedova – Chief Administrator
S.S.Rasulov – specialist
Registered specialists from the regional wholesale trade bases under the Association (according to the list)
1. About the measures taken to develop ICT in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. About the use of electronic mail and electronic documents exchange “E-Xat” and “E-Hujjat” systems in accordance with the resolution N126 of the Cabinet of Ministers from May 4, 2011
(Asamov, Nurmuhamedov, Rasulov, Isroilov, Rahimov, Asamov)
Registered specialists from the State Committee of Communications, Information and Telecommunication Teachnologies of the Republic of Uzbekistan participated in the training seminar. (“UZINFOCOM”, “UNICON.UZ”)
Sh.S.Asamov, Head of Chief Administration of “Uzulgurjisavdoinvest”, opened the training seminar.
The training discussed how to develop information and communication technologies in regional wholesale bases of the Association.
While discussing the measures taken in the Republic of Uzbekistan to develop ICT, the importance of retraining registered specialists from regional wholesale bases of the system was mentioned.
Besides, measures were discussed to provide the fulfillment of the resolution N126 of the Cabinet of Ministers from May 4, 2011 on the use of electronic mail and electronic documents exchange systems “E-Xat” and “E-Hujjat”.
After the launch of newly created information system “Hisobot”, reports must be submitted to the Association in timely manner, and information sent through mail should be received on time and delivered to the executives, and every information should be analyzed with responsibility.
Kh. Isroilov, a specialist from UZINFOCOM center gave a speech on the measures taken by the government and by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan to develop ICT sector.
Resolutions, decrees and orders to develop ICT were reviewed.
Tasks were assigned to provide the use of interactive government services, full exchange of documents in an electronic format, gradual shift to an effective use of information-communication technologies in accordance with the decree PQ-1730 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on “Measures to further develop and use modern information and communication technologies” from March 21, 2012.
Recommendations and summaries were presented on the fulfillment of the tasks assigned.
Also, future actions to provide an effective use of information exchange through the information system and fast and complete operation of the system were mentioned.
B. Rakhimov, a specialist of UNICON.UZ gave a speech about the resolution N126 on “Measures to create sole electronic mail and electronic document exchange system of government, economy, and local government, and their use” adopted by the Cabinet of Ministers on May 4, 2011; furthermore, special electronic digital signatures were presented to responsible executives from the regional wholesale trade base of the system to develop ICT.
The special electronic digital signatures provide access to the electronic mail and electronic documents system “E-Xat” and “E-Hujjat”.
Based on the above-mentioned accounts and views, the meeting
All directors of regional wholesale trade bases of the system shall:
-retrain registered executives of ICT development;
-provide the personnel with modern computer technologies;
-start information exchange through secure server of electronic mail and electronic documents “E-Xat” and “E-Hujjat” systems;
-supervise the fulfillment of tasks assigned through “E-Xat” system;
-take practical measures to start the use of the official website of the company.
-at the end of every term reports and recommendations on the tasks completed should be submitted to the Association.
Control for the fulfillment of this resolution to assign on the Department of Information and Communication Teachnologies Use and Development of the Association.
of computer technologies use of local, corporate and worldwide network in the Central Board of the Association «Uzulgurjisavdoinvest»
1. Computer technologies must be placed in rooms with a good ventilation of air, further from heaters and dampness sources and without direct sun, fixed on a base. Outlets connecting with power points must be firmly fixed on walls.
2. It is forbidden to use computer technologies when high/low voltage or voltage surge occur in the power source.
3. All computers must be switched off and unplugged when not used or after work.
4. When switching off the computers, one must follow the sequence of commands “Run”-“Switch on Computer”-“Turn off”. It is forbidden to unplug a computer from the power point when it is working.
5. Recovery or modification of any parts or programs of computers, also, moving computers out of the building of the Association or to another room must be carried out with the permission of the administration and the department of information and communication technologies.
6. It is prohibited to use computer technologies belonging to the central board of the Association for purposes other than work; also, to bring, keep and distribute extremist and religiously misinterpreted articles, photos, audio and video materials, programs that reduce work efficiency of the computer and different games.
7. Each personnel should ensure security of the information in their computers, deny access to the main resource of their computers when using local accounting system, and using separate catalogues intended for the network when exchanging information with others.
8. It is absolutely necessary to install an antivirus program in every computer and update its base time by time; all entering information must be scanned with the help of antivirus programs before copying to any computer. It is prohibited to access the Internet through a computer without a safe antivirus program.
9. It is prohibited to send spam and unsolicited documents through the Association e-mailing system officially intended for information exchange; to use computers for chats; to give passwords of entrance to electronic signatures and information resources with limited access to other people.
10. When working with documents, information, and programs such as “Electronic documents exchange”, it is prohibited to leave them open on a computer screen without supervision.
12. When creating, using and delivering official and private documents with the help of computer technologies, it is necessary to follow the regulations maintained by the Special Group of the Central Board of the Association.
13. Electronic reports and tasks received from e-mails, computer networks and other sources, if not agreed upon or does not have a confirmed copy, are not valid. It is forbidden to make decisions based on them.
14. It is prohibited to receive, keep and distribute information from the Internet which is not related to the activities of the Association or is not any official news.
15. When working in the Internet, it is prohibited to log on to gambling, pornography and games websites, different suggestions, dubious websites and other resources; moreover, it is prohibited to enter e-mails and other information about the personnel and the work process, also, to use “CHAT” and “IP TELEPHONING” services, Skype, ICQ or to download music and movie files from the net.